SPRING CAMP HAS BEEN CANCELED DUE TO COVID-19.
For more information about the Spring camp, No FINANCIAL RISK ENROLLMENT, Fees and Summer Camp please visit our Camps page. Link below.
1. The Safety of your your Child is our highest priority.
2. We have a very Talented, Experienced and Nurturing Staff. Most teach with us during the School Year as well (NOT just Staff who work during the Summer)
3. A great Camper to Instructor ratio (10 to 1 or less for ages 4-6 and 12 to 1 for ages 7 to 10 plus our Camp Director and other Support Staff as needed.
4. Beautiful Indoor Facilities adjacent to a nice Beach. Our Campers are participating in FUN activities outdoors playing Basketball or on the Beach about 50% of the time and Indoors about 50% of the time, which limits their exposure to the sun.
5. CLEAN facilities including indoor Clean Bathrooms and a drinking fountain.
6. Wide range of FUN and Educational Activities that vary hourly and throughout the week.
7. We offer a wide range of Daily Activities including:
OUTDOORS: Sports that include Basketball, Baseball/T-Ball, Capture, Safe Dodgeball, Flag
Football, Soccer, Volleyball as well as other Games and Activities on the sand (weather
INDOOR ACTIVITIES can include:
-Art and Clay
-STEM: Science and Engineering projectd that include Building Fun with Lego, Knex, Circuit
Sets, etc.) and more.
-Board Games including Chess, Cards, Air Hockey, Foozball, Video Games (only during
unstructured Free and more
-Dodgeball, GaGa and more
-1-2 Periods during each Camp Day when Camper have Campers Choice with Staff
Supervision (either to "Chill"/Rest or Read or Play in our Game Room; or just socialize and
You can watch some short Camp Videos to give you a "flavor" for what we do in our Camps
8. Our Campers have LOT OF FUN and learn a lot. Please read our YELP Reviews (click on the links on the left side of this website) and read our School Reference Letters from School Principals, Directors and Parent-Faculty Association Presidents, as well as numerous Parent Testimonials by CLICKING HERE